Friday, November 18, 2005

The Quarrelling Book



Prized find from the neighbourhood book shop, I found The Quarrelling Book in the sale corner ready to be banished from the shelves forever. Written by Charlotte Zolotow and illustrated by Arnold Lobel I was really delighted to finally possess this book which I have been looking for quite awhile. Not in the best condtion and needless to say very much flipped through but I guess I could'nt be too greedy here. This book reminds me of how children books should really be and that you don't really need overly exaggerated characters to come up with a timeless story.

3 comments:

F L E E said...

Reminded me of WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE.
Every kid should have that book
yup, nice find...

milknpowder said...

excellent book on anger management for psycho clients!

Ellen said...

OMG! This was a favourite of mine when I was younger! Now I simply must look for it!